- INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
Department of Scientific Management – International Cooperation was established under Decision No. 355/QD-TC-LTT dated June 20, 2005 of Ly Tu Trong Technical College in Ho Chi Minh City with formerly known as Department of Science and Technology. Technology and International Relations.
International of Training is the primary concern of the school to seek partners in the region and world to access advanced training and integrate into the international labor market.
– Organize workshops, career counseling for students.
– Search for scholarship programs for students and staffs.
– Implement cultural exchange programs with foreign universities and colleges.
– Actively develop international cooperation with foreign institutions: City of Glasgow College – United Kingdom, Cardiff Metropolitan University – United Kingdom, Kunsan National University – Korea, Koje College – Korea.
On international cooperation projects, in 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 school year, the College successfully built two non-refundable non-governmental aid projects, approved by Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee worth a total of VND 24,8 billion.